Sunday, May 9, 2010

For that Special Woman...

For that Special Woman...

Who prepares my early morning breakfast, everyday

Who does all the chores, even when I was the one cooking

Who cooks my favorite meal and forces me to eat veggies, 24/7

Who bakes all my favorite sweets, even after my birthday

Who takes care of me, every minute of my life

Who brings color and sweetness to my life

Who gives all and more of what I need

 
Who loves me for my sweetness, and more on my bitter days

Who misses me when I'm away, even just for a day

Who is always at my side... loving me.

To my Mama and all the Mothers, You are God's Greatest Gift to Mankind.
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Precioso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Es la mas bonita dedicatoria a las mamas, que he leido nunca.
    Espero que hayas pasado un dia de la madre genial!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I've spent days just to finish my polymer clay sweets for this. Happy Mother's Day to you, Ascension. =D.

    ReplyDelete