Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Sylvanian Family Items in Store!!

Just 3 days before my birthday...
Got good news from Kittymama on the latest SF items in store.
So I wasted no time and rushed to the nearest store in much excitement.
Toys R Us in Robinson's Place Manila & Kidz Station in Powel Plant Mall

Here are the Sylvanian Family New Items
ready for a big snatch!

I have included the price to help you decide
and save a lot of time making your hot list while keeping your budget.


Now my fiance & family has a lot of SFs to choose from
for my Birthday! Yehey!


(photos taken from the internet, thanks guys!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kit, for posting the pictures and prices. I am printing your post to guide me in making my list. Thanks again, and hope to see you soon!

    ♥Kittymama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great post! Thank you for updating us with prices! Can't wait to show this to my mom! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, i'll try to post all the SF items to help you prioritize ur ‘SF must haves’. Just a piece of advice, always get the rarest items first (limited stocks) then wait for mall sale for the other SFs. Happy SF Hunting! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! I think you missed one item - Lucas and Toilet room,I saw them at Robinson's Galleria. =)

    ReplyDelete