Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Toys and an Upcoming Party for June!

Got a long weekend but it seemed like I still need a lot of time for many stuff. I had to finish my medical paper, get hold of my polymer clay and felt crafts for the July event and a long To Do List for my wedding this September. Sometimes I find myself staring blank, trying to organize my thoughts and start working again.
~
BUT, despite all of this chaos, I still got some good news from the weekend. First, I passed the actuarial exam last May. Couldn't believe that I did, more so with high score! I spent like 3 hours answering the 75 items multiple choice exam and had a 2-day head ache after that. Then, while scouting for RockBand 2 game for my PS2 (since i recently bought a guitar, drums and 2 microphones for my niece & nephews), another surprise came along...
~
New Sylvanian Families up for grabs!
...
The Henry Lloyd Chocolate Dalmation Family
and Buttercup Friesian Cow Family for Php 1,199 each.

...


...
Sorry, I forgot the prices for these cuties,
but don't worry I'll update this blog later.
...

 
...
I'm not sure if I have seen all the new arrivals 'cause I'm so pre-occupied with much excitement for the Sylvanian Family Party this June 27, 2010. Got 5 copies of the leaflet... just making sure in case I misplace them. =D.

...

...
Hope this time, it will be a lot exciting than the previous party last November 2009 to entice more kids and collectors to come.  I had a lot of fun though, maybe because I'm a huge Sylvanian Fan so I don't care much on the program as long as I have a lot of freebies and photo-op with my favorite Sylvanian Mother... Teri Chocolate!
...

~
Wait there's more... To All Anime, DC, Marvel Fans and Toy Collectors, watch out for the 9th Philippine Toy Conference (ToyCon) this Saturday, June 19-20 at the SM Megamall Megatrade Hall. For more details check out their website at www.toyconph.com.  See you there!
...
photo from www.toyconph.com
...

No comments:

Post a Comment