Monday, June 21, 2010

9th ToyCon 2010

It was a blast! It felt like I was teleported into another dimension full of surreal beings in colorful clothing and funky tresses. Though it’s always like that every year, these kiddos never failed to surprise me with their out of this world outfit and very upbeat attitude.
~
~
All sort of things are for sale from very rare Blythe Dolls, cutie Tamagotchi, Transformers, Cosplayer hats and costumes to polymer clay creations… and my favorite: The Plants vs Zombies figures! I’ve been planning to create some of these out of polymer clay… only to find out that I wasn’t thinking of it alone.
~
~
And here comes the shop that interests me the most… what else?? The craft store by Sculpeyman!  It was a massive stock of Sculpey items and all kind of materials you’ll need for a big time claying session! I became dizzy choosing some stuff to buy only to end up empty handed. I decided to have bulk orders so I could get some discount!
~
~
And as a finale… here are just a couple of scale models they have on display. The life sized Superman and his (super-extra-ordinary) friends are just as awesome but I prefer smaller stuff so I got them captured in my lens. Guess who’s my favorite 1:6 of them all… hahaha… the only one who’s still living, powerless but the fairest of them all!
~
~
Hope you enjoyed it! See you on my next post on Sylvanian Party!! I’m sooo excited! Just hoping I have enough savings to take home some new critters.
~
PS: Just got a 7-day unlimited session of Bikram Yoga. Done with my first 2 days and it was an awesome experience! I have never perspired so much in my life just for 90 minutes. Now I know what ‘Dripping Wet’ actually means… and ‘Slippery When Wet’… ouchie! It was a back-bending experience but amazingly relaxing despite the cracking joints and swollen muscle. Hehehe… I’ll be back there tomorrow for my 3rd session! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment