Friday, January 22, 2010

Revenge is Coming on 2011!

Quoting from the travel book by Patricia Schultz --- 1000 Places to See Before You Die, I sent an email to my fiancé with the list of Places I Wanted to Go Before I Die. I listed down Bangkok, Japan and London --- my heaven and dreamland on earth! They hold the OOAK Sylvanian Restaurant, Grinpa Island and Finsbury Park that cater 101% sylvanian enthusiast worldwide!

He got a bit nutty because he also wanted to see some toys for big boys on our yearly trip. Then, just after 2 days, he got what he wished for. It’s a dream come true for him and a fast karma for me (for being so inconsiderate and selfish just for Sylvanians).

The culprit? It’s my friend who’s working in Singapore. She sent me an email that drove my fiancé crazy and exuberantly excited for our 1st anniversary trip next year (though our wedding is yet to come until Sept).

To all Metal Heads out there, take a deep breath and sit back ‘cause this might blow you away!


It’s confirmed! The Transformers Theme Park Mega-Attraction is all set to Roll-Out and Rumble on 2011! Universal Parks & Resorts, Hasbro and DreamWorks Pictures collaborated to bring forth the All Spark that would bring the Transformers Realm to earth. It will be a fusion of 3D-HD media, Hollywood special-effects and spectacular robotics that will turn your world upside-down. It will be ready for take-off before summer next year at the Universal Studio in Sentosa Park, Singapore followed by at the Universal Studios in Hollywood.

While the Universal Studio is still under construction, the Resorts World at Sentosa had a soft opening last Jan. 20, 2010. They are currently showcasing their theme park’s architectural design in giant 3D model at Suntec Mall, until October 24.

On 2011, I’ll bow down with my hands-up to my fiancé for his wish shall be my command. I’ll set-aside my sylvanian wishes for a while and anticipate his full Revenge next year.

With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment